The Hollow Earth: Underground Aliens

Wednesday, December 08, 2010

Underground Aliens



This History Channel video from the Ancient Aliens series encompasses some very familiar tales of mystery and intrigue from all over the world about ancient civilizations existing beneath our feet. A curious twist in the story indicates that many of these underground civilizations likely originated off planet in other star systems. Enjoy hearing from some of our favorites such as Rodney Cluff and David Wilcock on the topic of extraterrestrials living inside the earth.

Watch:  Part Two, Part Three

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is there anything you can send me that you cant post to my email. I am highly interested in this Hollow Earth Fact.

My email is: pete_gunz2000@yahoo.com

Thank you and keep me informed

8:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home